I made a movie about me.
My name Taivero and my sign name Spiderman.
I did my research about me.
my favourite catching fish next year we go Ormiston Junior College. we will go camp we keeping going fun. i like math it easy the time table and division was the same. i like running cross country outside the court.
i need to learnt my sign Language about my movie i need to make my signing good you need to make it so people know what my sign is .
i need a people to film me sign
i need a people set up green background.
When finished the movie, I upload to YouTube. Then I add subtitles.
about myselt
Well done Taivero on making your first movie. The movie looks really cool and I can see your confidence. I look forward to watching more of these videos :)
ReplyDelete